Like most ladies I love clothes, shoes and accessories and I truly believe you can never have too many of any! My staple colours are black and navy, I like to feel comfortable and enjoy my own style, which hasn’t really changed since I was a teenage – I don’t intend to change it either!
I’m a huge ASOS fan and take advantage of their premier service and the occasional offer which can save me money on my wish list wants as well as the vouchers I collect on their ASOS-A list.
Included in my current wish list are these five items:
- ASOS blouse in green floral with ruffle sleeve detail, £34. Like I said before I don’t tend to wear bright colours, as much as I love them, they don’t tend to like me. They always make me feel a bit on show. I do love this blouse though, perfect for dress up or down what ever the occasion.
- River Island leather look skirt, £35. I love a midi skirt. I don’t have the legs for mini’s and maxi’s tend to make me trip up as they’re always too long (cutting 6 inches off and hemming them can take so much time) but this leather look skirt is fab, it’s something I’d wear to a meeting or on a night out adding a few accessories to glam it up a bit.
- ASOS ultimate chunky cardigan, £28. I’m a sucker for a cardigan, especially one that looks as comfy as this. It’s perfect for snuggling on nights in and warm enough to just pop out in whilst the weather isn’t too cold.
- ASOS Caitlin slouch biker boots, £45. I love a slouchy boot, I’m a complete trainer girl so making the change to something a bit more formal (even if it is slouchy) makes me feel a bit more stylish – also it’s one to wear near enough any occasion! The also do these in brown too, which are also rather lovely!
- ASOS jumper with cat elbow patch, £20. I don’t think I need to say much about this, but I love cats!
Obviously, there’s more than these on my ASOS wish list – what’s on yours?