That’s how Gary once introduced me to someone… my almost better half, that was not long after we’d got together and I’ve never let him forget it, even though it makes him squirm.
Now I’m not going to go on about how much I love my Gary other, how wonderful he is or anything like that. Instead I just want to say thank you.
Thank you Gary for:
- Supporting me through all the ups and downs that life brings along
- Setting my camera up and cleaning my lenses when I’m too lazy to do it
- Being a wonderful cook
- Taking me to work and picking me up, even though it’s your weekend off
- Doing the weekly shop because I really can’t face it
- Giving me a sense of adventure when I don’t want to leave the sofa
- Having the bestest hugs in the world
- Filling up my hot water bottle when I’m feeling ill
- Being a better cleaner than me
- Being thoughtful and buying me gifts because I said I like something
- Being patient because I can’t make a decision
- Simply being there
- For being you
The last 6 years have been awesome and I look forward to many more years together.