It’s the countdown to Christmas and we’re not quite in December. To be honest I’m pretty much up to speed on my present buying, I’ve not written any cards and aside from having my first Christmas off work in about 7 years I’m not quite sure if I am actually ready for it, should I be nervous/worried/panicking?!
I’m not a fan of mulled wine, panic buying or even Christmas markets, although this little beauty by the Sheffield Girl Gang Christmas market is taking my fancy. Set in the Theatre Delicatessen (old Woolworths to some) on the Moor, this little gathering isn’t about consumerism or big corporations, it’s about showcasing some of the finest female independent run businesses and specialised workshops in Sheffield.
There’s plenty to chose from at the Girl Gang Christmas market with over 20 businesses taking part, there’s also 4 workshops taking place including:
- Cake Decorating
- Wreath making
- Wrapping paper
- Jewellery making
Obviously it will get busy for the workshops, so if you fancy taking part then please book on to them here.
As for the sellers, there’s so much choice from woolly hats, customised prints, jewellery, cup cakes and plenty of vegan food it’ll be hard to know where to start. Here are some of my choices:
- Cutesy Huge’s awesome tote bag
- Snug Candle’s Christmas Eve soy wax candle scented with Christmas spice, mulled wine and clementine
- Sour Cherry’s awesome cat necklace
- The Bear Necessities fab print (who also did my new website banner, thanks Em x)
- The Very Friendly Cupcake Company sweet vegan delights and they are also running the cake decorating workshop too.
- Zella Rose Wigs, amazing wigs of varying colours to dress up or down (personally I’d wear everyone if I could!)
- Odds and Sorts who hand make sweet inspired jewellery as well as some Christmassy ones!
- Girl Gang Sheffield have their own stall too, selling a range of items from pin buttons, T-shirts, prints and tote bags (which are extremely good quality, I can vouch for them as I have a yellow one myself!)
Like I’ve previously mentioned there’s plenty to choose from, so get yourself down:
- Date: 4th December 2016
- Venue: Moor Theatre Delicatessens
- Time: 11am – 4pm
- Cost: £2 entry, all the workshops are under £20 each please see link above for booking
For more information click here -> Girl Gang Sheffield Christmas Market