As the nights are drawing in, and the clocks are set to go back an hour and bring in November, here’s my round up of happy things for October –
- We finally joined CAMRA, raise your glasses to cheaper pints and plenty of beer festivals in 2017.
- We drank at Sentinel, The Brothers Arms, The Rising Sun and the Sheffield Beer Festival.
- I’ve finally decided what to do with my hair, we’ve already changed the style and now we’re looking at a new colour, perfect for Autumn (more of this in November though!).
- You can’t go wrong with spending time with family. We took my mum for the ultimate afternoon/evening out at Oktoberfest at The Brothers Arms, where we watched the Everly Pregnant Brothers, drank German beer and ate bratwurst.
- It’s always good to catch up with friends, some you see every day and some you catch up every so often with this month we got to do both and it was fab.
What were your October highlights and what are you looking forward to in November?
I’d love to hear all about it 🙂