I’m a huge Instagram user, although I don’t post everyday I occasionally make up for this with multiple posts! I love to look at friends, businesses and general interests on there and look for new accounts to follow. When looking for someone to follow it has to relate to me in someway, it could be a hobby, colours, lifestyle or something that makes me smile, pretty simple really don’t you think?
I thought I’d share 9 of my favourite accounts with you:
- Girl Gang Sheffield are promoters of positivity, support and the female form. They have won awards, put on events and embrace celebrations. They provide a network of fun and creativity.
- Geeky Stitching Company are quirky and creative. Their cross stitch sets are full of fun, vibrancy and colour and I love to see them!
- The Bear Necessities Designs is run by my friend Emily. She’s not been running her business for long, but I’m enjoying watching her develop her style and skills in the creative world – she also made the banner for my blog for me and I love it!
- Rock Cakes I love Rock Cakes and her jewellery, so many awesome things I love and want to buy…and do buy! Her recent silver work is lovely and I have my eye on a few new pieces for my every growing collection.
- Bakes Box I do love baking, but don’t always find the time to do it. Looking through the Instagram feed for them certainly is delightful…so many lovely goods on display and people seem to make it look so easy. You can either subscribe or purchase items individually, I admit I haven’t purchased anything from them yet, but it’s on my list of things to do!
- Glitter Punk have so many beautiful colours and quirky items in their shop. They are another of my favourite jewellery places online. I’m a bit obsessed with necklaces that are slightly different and there’s plenty of choice here.
- Beer Central is my favourite beer shop in Sheffield. It’s like a tardis but full of real/craft ales and cider too. There’s always something that sounds delicious and refreshing and I love finding out about new beers from the staff in there, who are really helpful.
- Pearls and Swine are my one true Instagram love. I love hats, and have this dream that one day I’ll be a milliner. I doubt though I’d ever be able to create such pieces seen here, I don’t have that much flare or creativity! One day I’m going to treat myself to one of these wonderful pieces of art, I’m just waiting for the right occasion!
- Steam Yard are simply delightful with their pictures of coffee and treats including kronuts, toasted cheese sandwiches and even their architecture and interior design. I love to look at their Instagram, just one thing though I don’t like coffee!
These are just 9 of my favourite Instagrams, what are yours? I’d love some recommendations of people to follow 🙂