I’m a huge fan on acrylic necklaces, I must say I have a fair collection from various independent designers and stockists. Around this time every year I look for a stocking filler, for myself of course Christmas shopping is hard! I look for something that I can wear over the festive season and beyond. My own collection includes a lot of sparkle, cats, planets and such like…basically I can dress up or down when wearing them! So far this season I have found 10 necklaces that I thought I’d share with you, I’m sure there’ll be one or two that may take your fancy and meet your budget.
From the top:
- Yellow Brick Road by I Am Acrylic these are currently out of stock but they are doing something very similar soon. I’m gutted I missed out on this as I’m a huge Wizard of Oz fan(I still felt like I had to show you this!). Still, there’s plenty of other lovely stuff on their website (of course I already have my eye on a couple of things!).
- Snow Globe by Glitter Punk for £35, perfect for winter and not just Christmas.
- Lichtenstein Pop Art by Designousaur Yeah for £38. I love pop art, this design is lovely especially the shape of the necklace.
- Dragonfly by Sugar and Vice for £50. I’m always a bit freaked out by bug style necklaces but this one with its emerald body is a stunner.
- Dog Sled by Swank Jewellery for £19. Perfect for Christmas, this necklace could be worn with any colour and as it hits the light it’ll reflect different hues.
- Alice’s Tea Party by Little Moose for £49.50. I love the story of Alice in Wonderland, the mad hatter’s tea party is a bit like having a family lunch around at my mums, you can’t help but smile at this.
- Holly Necklace by Tatty Divine for £30. Perfect for the festive season, reds, greens and lot of sparkle.
- Gold Art Deco by TaraMacJewellery for £18.30. Art deco like pop art is on my list of loves, I’m not usually a fan of gold when it comes to jewellery, but this has that classic deco look.
- Winter Rainbow by Rockcakes for £29.28. I love the colours in this, I’m not really a pastel person and when I’ve seen other rainbow necklaces they’ve all been a bit dull for my taste but this really takes my fancy.
- London Cityscape by Snapdragon Designs for £20 (for my fellow Sheffield dwellers, they also do a skyline of our fair city available at Sheffield Museums). There’s something about this design, whether it’s the simplicity of it or whether it’s just because London does have a great skyline I can’t decide!
I hope you’ve enjoyed having a look at some of my favourite necklaces and I also hope that you have been inspired to treat yourself or someone else with one of these, if so then please do let me know!